We at C-Square International Trading firmly believe that recycling opens up a stream of various potentials for one’s business. Whether your business is in construction, manufacturing, food and beverage, health care, or retail, you use and throw away plastic every day. Now, imagine the amount of production waste you could save and the increase in work productivity you could have with the help of recycling plastic.
Consider recycling as a gift that keeps on giving. It can help open a new revenue stream and at the same time help save the environment by reducing carbon footprint. The question shouldn’t be “Why should I recycle?” Rather, it should be, “How can I start recycling?”
Sorting or worrying which type of plastic is acceptable or not is no longer a problem. You Can Recycle Almost Any Plastic!
Plastic scraps are often categorized into two. The first one is Pre-use Plastic. These are production scraps that did not meet the standard for manufacturing or are cut off as excess. The second one is Post-use Plastic, which is where plastic bottles, film, bags, pipes, containers, foam, cables, and basically used materials are classified under.
The easiest and most common types of plastic to recycle are the following:
- PETE or PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) – food and liquid bottles, containers
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) – tubs, bottles, and some children’s toys
- LDPE (Low-Density Polyethylene) – plastic wrap, grocery or shopping bags, thinner bottles
Other plastic types include:
- V or PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) – pipes, tiles
- PP (Polypropylene) – medicine bottles, many yoghurt and ice cream containers, straws, Tupperware
- PS (Polystyrene) – Styrofoam
- Miscellaneous Plastics – common items containing polycarbonate i.e. sports and medical equipment, CS’s
Recycle Now with C-Square
As a Full Service Plastic Recycling Company in the Dallas, Ft Worth, Texas area, we at C-Square always tell our clients that we can help make their recycling process as seamless and convenient as possible. We can help you from your company’s waste management system, the Plastic Tolling processes, up to the Plastic Selling.
Contact us today for more information at (817) 633-9000 or submit your contact information to learn more about our recycling solutions.